• A Guide On Partner Marriage Visas

    Are you a foreigner that is married to an Australian citizen or permanent resident? If yes, you should apply for a partner visa that allows you to live, work and study in Australia. Below is an excerpt discussing how you can apply for the Australian partner visa.  Types Of Partner Visas There are two categories of partner visas; the onshore and offshore partner visa. An onshore partner visa should be applied by people living in Australia. [Read More]